Self-employed RE investor for 20 years, starting at the age of 23.
- Married to his wife, Tommi, and has a daughter, Shannon.
- Bought and sold over 1,300 properties in and about San Antonio, Tx since 1996, specializing in buying distressed properties with OPM and selling those properties with Owner Financing.
- Purchased and manages Self-Storage and Boat Storage facilities primarily around Canyon Lake (Texas).
- Mitch is the author of 2 books: MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES: Failing Forward to Financial Freedom and its successor MY LIFE & 1,000 HOUSES 200+ Ways to Find Bargain Properties (currently available in audio version)
- Mitch offers Online Education, Group Coaching, and Full-on Mentorships as it relates to all the aspects of Owner Financing.
- Partnered with Raymond Braun in 2005 to create R.E. Capital, LLC, which specializes in loaning on exactly the kind of investor deals they wish they’d have found themselves
- Forged the creation of Livecomm, a mass texting software designed to help eliminate problems that arise when you get 50 to 100 non-qualified calls a day from bandit signs advertising Owner Financed Houses.
- Mitch and Partner Carlos Balido teamed up to get off the beaten trail of inflated house prices and started buying manufactured homes in Mobile Home Parks they did NOT own.
- Bought 140 manufactured homes and sold 50 of those notes to Jim Clayton of Clayton Manufactured Homes
- Mitch likes to hunt and fish when he’s not writing songs or playing the drums.