Text Message Marketing for Floral Business
Text message marketing is a continuously growing trend among businesses in every industry. It’s one of the most effective, affordable marketing strategies, and it’s easy to use, which make it a great choice even for small businesses! (more…)
How Can SMS Marketing Help Grow Your Online Presence?
SMS marketing is effective, affordable gem that’s gaining ground quickly. It’s already popular among a huge number of businesses and is known as one of the most fruitful marketing strategies for businesses in any industry and of any size!
Sending text messages directly to your customers is a great way of spreading your business’ name and increasing your sales within a short amount of time, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing!
SMS marketing allows businesses to reach a larger audience since most everyone owns a cellphone that they check regularly throughout the day. It’s also a more personal way to connect with clients.
What is the Power of SMS Marketing?
As the latest trend among marketing strategies, bulk text messaging delivers highly effective results for any business, and it’s incredibly affordable for companies on a tight budget.
Let’s have a quick look at the main benefits of LiveComm’s SMS marketing system!
- Text message marketing campaigns have the highest open rate of all marketing avenues, nearly 98% of the time your customers will open your messages!
- SMS marketing is highly cost-effective, so even if you need to send messages to a huge roster of clients, it will still be affordable.
- Mobile-friendliness is one of the main advantages of SMS marketing. From placing orders and shopping, many people, especially the younger generation, are using their phones for pretty much everything. This means that becoming mobile-friendly will help increase the number of customers interested in your services!
- In our era, things are all about speed, convenience and easiness. Text message marketing reaches your customers instantly through a simple process. With LiveComm, there is no need for complex templates, tricky designs, printing costs or anything associated with traditional advertising methods!
Text message marketing also offers business owners a variety of ways to boost your business and customer engagement. Here are a few SMS marketing examples to help you understand the way SMS marketing works:
Discounts: Did you just create a discount sale, but you’re unsure how to tell your customers? Send texts to your customers about upcoming discounts on your products or services! You can also reward customers and notify them about special incentives, like discounts for loyal customers or new subscribers!
Alerts: Let your customers know about the last day of sale specials with alerts! Create sense of urgency with phrases like, “Last Chance To Get (Your Product or Service) For 50% Off Until (End Date).”
Offers and Reminders: Send customers reminder text messages about your special offers or promotions. Reminders will help you contact and connect with your customers while also keeping them updated on dates they may forgotten!
How to Promote Your Website with SMS Marketing?
Today, having an online presence is important for any business. It’s almost fair to say that without a website or social media accounts, your business may be pretty much unknown in today’s social climate.
That doesn’t mean you have to heavily invest in marketing you can’t afford! LiveComm’s SMS marketing can help you grow your online presence and make your website better known by driving more digital traffic to your business.
With bulk text messaging, all you need to do is include a link to business’ website and use engaging, relevant copy that drives your customers’ interest. Here are a few of our favorite tips on how new customers can do this effectively:
- Texts are typically limited to 160 characters so make sure to use short links! The ideal option would be creating a custom short link that includes your brand name, which is far easier than it sounds!
- Make sure that the links have the option of destination redirecting. So, if your offer link where has expired, you can change it by redirecting that link to your business’ new offer!
- Linking to your website through text messaging is a key way to optimize your SMS marketing campaign! We’ve curated a list of 3 options that can help bring traffic to your website:
- Products: Promote your products via text messages and include a link that directs customers to your product page. You can talk about a specific product in your message to engage your customer to look for more information on the list of all products on the corresponding page.
- Price List: If customers like your products, what is the next thing that will interest them? The prices! Keep your customers updated on the prices of your services or products and attach a corresponding link to help them learn more. Send texts about all kinds of discounts, available sales and special offers. People are always happy to buy their favorite products or impulse buys at lower prices!
- Free Trials: If you are offering a product which comes with an initial free trial, like LiveComm, you can promote it via text message marketing! Include a link to your free trial page and encourage people to try your product for free. This is a great way to drive traffic to your website, gain valuable insights on your customer demographics and let clients sample your service or product!
The demand for SMS marketing is still growing rapidly, and while competition seems high, you’re in the prime position to start trying one of the most effective, affordable marketing avenues available today! Don’t miss the chance to implement an easy-to-use marketing tool that is highly customizable, effective and affordable.
Ready to start your free trial of LiveComm’s SMS marketing system? Contact us today and we’ll work with you to get your business set up for success!
SMS Marketing For Business: Why Effective, Mobile-Friendly Marketing Continues to Grow
We all get entirely too many emails, so it goes without saying that email marketing has lost its popularity. With so many people opting out of email marketing, now is the perfect time for mobile-friendly marketing strategies like SMS marketing for business! (more…)
Ready to Try LiveComm? Check Out Our Free SMS Marketing Templates!
SMS marketing is going stronger than ever before, and as cellphone use continues to grow, there’s no end in sight for the number of clients you can potentially reach! From our experience and clients’ results, if you implement effective SMS marketing templates in your business properly, you can see some serious results.
The truth is, most people have their phones with them all the time. Nowadays, they’re used to relying on their phones to readily get the information they need, and so they can be notified of important events that happen every day. With everyone carrying a phone, there really is no better way of keeping contact with customers!
That all sounds great, but it’s impossible to achieve such great results if your business’ SMS messages themselves are no good. So, what’s good? Well, there is no universal standard for good SMS marketing messages since all audiences, businesses and desired results are different. Fortunately, there are many SMS Marketing Templates that have been used effectively in the past by various organizations.
We don’t believe in keeping secrets, so we’re sharing some of the best SMS Marketing Templates and text messages for businesses to use in their text SMS marketing campaigns!
Promotional SMS Marketing Templates
Promotional business text messages are one of the most popular types of text because they quickly inform consumers about urgent news. Since they’re straightforward, these types of messages can easily get customers’ attention and encourage behavior with a very strong call to action! You can use these text messages to promote an event, call attention to promotions, discounts, or the arrival of new products and services!
- Promotional SMS Marketing Template 1
Big news! We’re is offering a special promotion! If you shop at our store, every next product is 10% cheaper! Visit us before the promotion ends on July 25th!
- Promotional SMS Marketing Template 2
Get 30% off your 1st purchase on (Your Website Here), text “LCDiscount (or your discount code)” to 5555 and you will receive your discount coupon!
- Promotional SMS Marketing Template 3
Haven’t started back to school shopping yet? Visit (Your Business Here) and get any item in our store at a 30% discount. This promotion lasts until August 21st.
Want to make sure customers don’t miss their appointments? Use these SMS messages to contact people who are already customers and inform them about something that your business has provided for them. This can help build trust with customers and show them how valuable they are!
- Text Notification SMS Marketing Template 1
Dear Mrs. Jordan we are informing you that your package has been shipped and that it will arrive in the next three days. Track your order here (address), sincerely yours, (business name).
- Text Notification SMS Marketing Template 2
We are sad to inform you that your dental appointment scheduled for January 26th at 05:00 PM has been canceled, as Dr. Towns is having health issues. If you want to schedule an appointment with one of our other providers please visit, (your website here).
- Text Notification SMS Marketing Template 3
Your payment is being processed as we speak. It might take some time until your funds are ready to be used, check your account in an hour. Thanks for using (your business here).
Today, we read, see, and hear so much information daily that it’s impossible for everyone to remember everything. This is why your business needs to remind them and give them accurate information!
- Reminder Text SMS Marketing Template 1
We are informing you that your subscription is going to expire by the end of this month. Send a “subscribe” text to “12345” to extend your subscription.
- Reminder Text SMS Marketing Template 2
Your doctor’s appointment is scheduled for August 13th at 3:00 PM with Dr. Parsons, to cancel or change your appointment call us at 333-555-111. Thanks for choosing (your business here).
- Reminder Text SMS Marketing Template 3
Your realty showing is scheduled for July 26th at 1:30 PM with Richard Andres, to cancel or change your appointment call us at 333-555-111. Thanks for choosing (your business here).
There’s no limit to the type of messages you can create and send customers! These are just some of the most adopted sample messages your business can employ for your SMS marketing campaign. So please, use our SMS Marketing Templates to benefit your business!
Ready to kick-start your SMS marketing campaign with LiveComm’s Free Trial? Contact us today and our account executives will work with you to set your business up for success!
5 Ways Mass Text Marketing Can Benefit Your Spa and Salon Business
The spa and salon industry has great potential, with massive job growth and profits expected in this 14.7 billion dollar industry! The International Spa Association’s latest data shows that the number of spa visits have risen from 160 million in 2012 to 164 million in 2013. Though this boom in business also means that there is more competition, with a 1% growth in the number of spas in America from 2012 to 2013 and mass text marketing can make the difference for your business! (more…)
4 Ways Text Messaging Can Enhance Your Customer Service Strategy
Whether you sell goods or provide your customers a service, strong customer service is important to every business and the longevity of your business. Maybe you’re looking to drastically improve your customer care, or you have a quality customer care program that you want to start or enhance. Whatever your motivations or needs, a mass text messaging service can help you surprise and delight your customers!
SMS Marketing with Your Brand Voice: 4 Ways to Maintain Your Identity In Marketing
Before you launch a successful SMS marketing campaign, you need to build an engaging, relatable brand voice. SMS marketing is an effective tool for business owners who want to reach a highly targeted audience, and we’re not just saying that because we’re an SMS marketing company. The numbers speak for themselves. More than 98% of texts get opened, and best of all, every phone receives texts right out of the box. (more…)
Mass Text Messaging: 4 Ways To Build Your Customer Base
Making consistently improving sales and delivering a high-level of customer satisfaction is the goal of essentially every business, and part of that requires building up an audience to reach and market to. In building up an audience and finding avenues to offer them consistently great deals and promotions, mass text messaging is a business owners best marketing tool. (more…)
Text Message Marketing: 4 Creative Ways To Engage Customers
Naturally, part of a great marketing campaign requires reaching the right customers at the perfect time, and mass text message marketing helps you do just that in minutes!
Not sure where to begin or what to offer first? We’ve highlighted 4 simple, creative ways to use mass text message marketing as a part of your business’ marketing strategy. (more…)